How to hang multi panel wall art?
Simply follow these steps to get the job expertly done!
- Start with the middle panel.
- Add a small dot of toothpaste to the embossed circle of the sawtooth hanger.
- Press the frame to the wall, the toothpaste will then stick to the wall.
- Put your nail where the toothpaste is.
- Repeat for the rest of the panels on alternate sequence (middle, left, right, left, right).
- Keep an inch distance between each panel.
Have more questions? Contact us anytime, we're here for you 24/7.
Mail Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Support: Click to chat