- Product Details
- Customer Reviews
- Framing Style
- Questions and Answers
- Product Topics
- Shipping Details
Santorini View Point Multi Panel Canvas Wall Art is a great way to unwind and relax no matter what situation you are in. Take the pleasure of blue water and soft sand with this beautiful canvas art print.
- Our 100% premium canvas is made of the best materials, ensuring longer lifespan and durability.
- Excellent canvas printing technology makes our products eye-catching and sturdy.
- Protected with UV scratch-resistant and waterproof laminates.
- Ready-to-hang canvas, supplied with hanging hardware - no additional hardware needed!
Learn how to easily hang your multi-panel wall art in just 6 simple steps!
How to Hang Multi Panel Wall Art Easily
Yay, your artwork has arrived! You must be excited and keen to get it up on the wall. We know, we'd feel the same way!
So, it's time to finally hang your new multi-panel canvas, and we've got this easy step-by-step guide to help you get the job expertly done!
As you probably noticed, our artwork is ready-to-hang and comes with a pre-installed sawtooth hanger. That's because we want to make sure that decorating your wall is super fast and easy!
So roll up your sleeves and let's get started!
What You'll Need
* Nails/screws (one for each panel)
* Spirit level ruler
Toothpaste?! Yup, you read it right! You'll figure out why you need it soon enough!
Follow These Steps
Follow these simple steps carefully, and you'll have your beautiful artwork up on your wall in just a few minutes!
Step 1: Align
Always start with the middle panel (usually the largest one). Use it as a main focal point to align the other panels.
Step 2: Spread Toothpaste
Spread a small dot of toothpaste on the embossed circle of the sawtooth hanger.
Step 3: Mark the Wall
Press the frame to the wall, the toothpaste will then stick to the wall.
Step 4: Drive the Nail
Place the nail where the toothpaste is, and hit it into the wall using a hammer.
Step 5: Leave Enough Space Between the Panels
You're probably wondering how far apart you should hang the panels of your canvas!
* Width: for all layouts, we recommend leaving 1" space between each panel when hung, for the best airy but tied-together look! If the gap is too big or too small, you'd lose the effect of the split canvas.
* Height: the height of the rest of the panels depends on the layout you selected. Some layouts are symmetrical, and some layouts resemble a wave and feature different heights. In general, be consistent! For example, if you hung the left panel 3" lower than the middle panel, be sure to hang the right panel in the same proportion. Use your ruler and pencil to measure the right height!
Step 6: Repeat
Repeat for the rest of the panels on alternate sequence (middle, left, right, left, right). Use your spirit level to ensure your panels are aligned.
Keep the distance between all panels the same, to achieve a cohesive look.
The End Result
Multi-panel wall art creates a dramatic effect and adds character to your walls. You should notice the change the artwork does to your place right away!
The end result should look cohesive, artistic and flowing. It is the best way to make the most of a blank wall!
We hope you enjoy your new wall art! Post photos of your space on Instagram and use the hashtag #elephantstock
Read how to care for your artwork, to ensure it lasts longer!
Questions and Answers
We make stunning wall art with your needs in mind.
We keep you posted on the delivery progress. Plus, express option available at checkout!
90-days Free Returns
If you are not happy with your order, return it within 90 days for a full refund.
We're available for you 24/7, for any questions or special requests you may have!
Industry leading technology, durable materials, stunning appearance.